COVID-19 & PRINTING/PRODUCTION TIMELINE
- Producing orders will take longer than normal due to social distancing and the safety of our staff.
- Allow 10 business days for printing/production once your final payment has been made and final proof is approved.
COVID-19 & REFUNDS
- We are unable to provide a refund on your deposit once a proof has been designed.
- We are a small company and our proofing/design process is very personalized. You will work with a designer one-on-one. Please understand that we can not provide refunds once the design work has been started.
COVID-19 & POSTPONEMENTS
- In the event that you have to postpone because of Covid-19 we will hold onto your deposit, pause on your proofing process and work with you on revising dates/times and then complete the proofing process closer to your new event date.
- In the event that you have to postpone because of Covid-19 and your invites have already been printed – contact email@example.com and we will work with you on discounted change the date cards or reprinted invites.
- Inquire before placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/concerns.
TOTAL TURNAROUND TIMES
WEDDING INVITES – 4 weeks (from order placement to shipping)
EVERYTHING ELSE – 2 weeks (from order placement to shipping)
- The above suggested timelines include the PDF proofing process and printing/production.
- The initial proof will take 5 business days to receive.
- It’s a team effort! Yes, that’s right. In a hurry? Please respond to our emails on a daily basis if you would like to stay within our suggested timelines.
- If you need a guaranteed completion date, we suggest placing a rush order.
RUSH ORDER TIMELINE – 10 business days – GUARANTEED COMPLETION DATE
- If chosen, the price per each is increased by 25%.
- A completion date is guaranteed on before 10 business days of order confirmation/placement.
EMAILED PDF PROOF PROCESS
- One initial PDF proof and three rounds of PDF revisions are included in the process.
- During this time font, ink color and wording customizations will be worked out.
- Major changes to the overall layout of our designs are not permitted.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Beacon Lane is not responsible for misspellings or incorrect wording once your final proof has been approved.
- Since wording and order details may change during the process, we suggest carefully checking over all details prior to giving us the go ahead for production. We suggest having family and friends proofread the final version for spelling and grammar.
- Once the final proof is approved and your invoice has been paid, all order details like wording, materials, and quantities are considered approved.
- All completed orders ship UPS with a signature due at delivery.
- We suggest ordering at least 5 to 15 extra wedding invites during your initial order.
- The reprint fee is $50.00 for invites and $25.00 for envelope printing. The order minimum for reprinted invites is 10.
MAILING YOUR WEDDING INVITES
- Beacon Lane is not responsible for invites once in the hands of the U.S. or International postal services.
- All Beacon Lane envelopes, invites, materials and font styles have been approved for mailing by our local post office.
- We highly suggest that you order extra invites to account for lost, damaged or returned that may occur during the invite transit time when in the hands of the USPS.
- What to expect with the post office and your invites. Learn more here: https://about.usps.com/publications/pub100/pub100_078.htm
STATE OF IL TAX
- State of IL residents will be charged IL sales tax of 7%.
INTERNATIONAL TAX & INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
- We encourage you to consult your country’s tax policies before placing an order.
- Our shipping prices will not cover these taxes, brokerage fees or import fees.
- You can estimate your import duties and taxes using http://www.dutycalculator.com/.
- AUSTRALIA | Shipments to the same address under 1,000 AUD are duty/tax free.
- CANADA | You must pay the 5% GST on items you import into Canada by mail. Note: People in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador or Nova Scotia pay 13%.
- EUROPEAN UNION | If your order value is less than € 22, you will not be charged any additional costs. If your order value is between € 22 and € 150, the import VAT (7% or 19%) will apply. For orders greater than € 150 you will need to pay both VAT and customs duties.
- Since laws may change, the notes above are subject to change at any time and are just rough guidelines provided to assist you in the ordering process.