COVID-19 & PRINTING/PRODUCTION TIMELINE
- Producing orders will take longer than normal due to social distancing and the safety of our staff.
- Allow 10 business days for printing/production once your final payment has been made and final proof is approved.
COVID-19 & REFUNDS
- We are unable to provide a refund on your deposit once a proof has been designed.
- We are a small company and our proofing/design process is very personalized. You will work with a designer one-on-one. Please understand that we can not provide refunds once the design work has been started.
COVID-19 & POSTPONEMENTS
- In the event that you have to postpone because of Covid-19 we will hold onto your deposit, pause on your proofing process and work with you on revising dates/times and then complete the proofing process closer to your new event date.
- In the event that you have to postpone because of Covid-19 and your invites have already been printed – contact email@example.com and we will work with you on discounted change the date cards or reprinted invites.
- Inquire before placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/concerns.
CAN I CUSTOMIZE INK COLORS, WORDING, FONTS & MATERIALS?
- Yes! Complimentary changes to the wording, font styles, ink colors, envelope colors, backing paper color, and belly band colors/types can all be done during our ordering/email process.
CAN I ORDER A SAMPLE?
- Yes! We sell samples of our wedding invites only. We are happy to include with your sample packet material (envelope/backing paper/belly band) swatches in your event colors. Don’t forget to let us know what your colors are in the buyers notes after your sample purchase.
DO YOU HAVE ORDER MINIMUMS?
- Yes, please check within each product listing for more info.
- 50% of your estimated order total will be due to start before we start the ordering/email proof process. The final balance is due after we proof and before we print and ship.
- One initial PDF proof and three rounds of PDF revisions are included in our proofing process. We do not provide printed samples.
- Domestic residents receive samples via USPS First Class Mail – 3 to 5 days in transit. International residents receive samples via USPS First Class Mail/10 to 15 days in transit. Samples ship out within 1 to2 business day of ordering.
- Domestic residents receive completed orders via UPS Ground – 1 to 4 days in transit. International residents completed orders via UPS Worldwide Expedited – 2 to 10 days in transit depending on country. Expedited shipping for US residents is available upon request.
- All orders are carefully checked and packaged prior to mailing and include insurance. We will send a shipping notification and tracking number at the time of shipment. A signature is due at delivery for most high value orders.
- Beacon Lane is not responsible for misspellings or incorrect wording once your final proof has been approved. We suggest having family and friends proofread the final version for spelling and grammar. Once the final proof is approved and your balance has been paid, all order details like wording, materials, and quantities are considered approved.
DO WE SELL DIGITAL FILES?
- We do not offer digital pdf files for sale. Please do not recreate or copy any of the designs, product names or product photography that you see in this shop. We take our intellectual property seriously, as it is our creative expression and livelihood since 2011. We encourage other artists to do the same. Thank you for understanding and we appreciate you stopping by.
- Your country may charge a tax on international packages that you will be responsible for. We encourage you to consult your country’s duty policies before placing an order. You can estimate your import duties and taxes using http://www.dutycalculator.com/.
- Australia: Shipments to the same address under 1,000 AUD are duty/tax free.
- Canada: You must pay the 5% GST on items you import into Canada by mail. Note: Clients in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador or Nova Scotia pay 13%.
- European Union: If your order value is less than € 22, you will not be charged any additional costs. If your order value is between € 22 and € 150, the import VAT (7% or 19%) will apply. For orders greater than € 150 you will need to pay both VAT and customs duties.
- Since laws may change, the notes above are subject to change at any time and are just rough guidelines provided to assist you in the ordering process.
STATE OF ILLINOIS RESIDENTS
- A 7% sales tax is added to all orders from clients who reside in Illinois.