CAN I CUSTOMIZE INK COLORS, WORDING, FONTS & MATERIALS?
- Yes! Complimentary changes to the wording, font styles, ink colors, envelope colors, backing paper color, and belly band colors/types can all be done during our ordering/email process.
CAN I REMOVE OR ADD ELEMENTS?
- Yes! Place and customize your order on our product page.
CAN I ORDER A SAMPLE?
- Yes! We sell samples of our wedding invites only. With every sample purchase, we will include a digital/emailed BL guide that lists our ordering options, as well as our paper sample swatches for printing. We are happy to include with your sample packet material (envelope/backing paper/belly band) swatches in your event colors. Don’t forget to let us know what your colors are in the buyers notes after your sample purchase.
HOW LONG DOES THE ORDERING PROCESS TAKE?
- Wedding invites: up to 3 weeks | Save the dates: up to 2 weeks | Day of stationery: up to 2 weeks
DO YOU HAVE ORDER MINIMUMS?
- Yes, please check within each product listing for more info.
- 50% of your estimated order total will be due to start before we start the ordering/email proof process. The final balance is due after we proof and before we print and ship.
OUR EMAIL PROOF PROCESS
- Three digital proofs are included in the email proof process. At this time we will work on all ink color, font style and wording personalizations.
- Domestic residents receive samples via USPS First Class Mail – 3 to 5 days in transit. International residents receive samples via USPS First Class Mail/10 to 15 days in transit. Samples ship out within 1 business day of ordering.
- Domestic residents receive completed orders via UPS Ground – 1 to 4 days in transit. International residents completed orders via UPS Worldwide Expedited – 2 to 10 days in transit depending on country. Expedited shipping for US residents is available upon request.
- All orders are carefully checked and packaged prior to mailing and include insurance. We will send a shipping notification and tracking number at the time of shipment. Please note a signature is due at delivery for most high value orders.
Refunds and Exchanges
- If you’ve purchased a deposit and can no longer move forward with us, a refund may be granted within 15 days as long emailed pdf proofs have not been started and materials have not been purchased.
- We are unable to grant any refunds or exchanges based on the custom nature of each order. We are extremely committed to working with you until you are completely happy with your purchase.
- Beacon Lane is not responsible for misspellings or incorrect wording once your final proof has been approved. We suggest having family and friends proofread the final version for spelling and grammar. Once the final proof is approved and your balance has been paid, all order details like wording, materials, and quantities are considered approved.
DO WE SELL DIGITAL FILES?
- We do not offer digital pdf files for sale. Please do not recreate or copy any of the designs, product names or product photography that you see in this shop. We take our intellectual property seriously, as it is our creative expression and livelihood since 2011. We encourage other artists to do the same. Thank you for understanding and we appreciate you stopping by.
- Your country may charge a tax on international packages that you will be responsible for. We encourage you to consult your country’s duty policies before placing an order. You can estimate your import duties and taxes using http://www.dutycalculator.com/.
- Australia: Shipments to the same address under 1,000 AUD are duty/tax free.
- Canada: You must pay the 5% GST on items you import into Canada by mail. Note: Clients in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador or Nova Scotia pay 13%.
- European Union: If your order value is less than € 22, you will not be charged any additional costs. If your order value is between € 22 and € 150, the import VAT (7% or 19%) will apply. For orders greater than € 150 you will need to pay both VAT and customs duties.
- Since laws may change, the notes above are subject to change at any time and are just rough guidelines provided to assist you in the ordering process.
STATE OF ILLINOIS RESIDENTS
- A 7% sales tax is added to all orders from clients who reside in Illinois.